Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart classic series 14 cup food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisinart classic series 14 cup food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart classic series 14 cup food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
|Top Products||Brand Name & Model||Check Price|
|Cuisinart DLC-036TXAMZ 6-by-6mm Fruit, Vegetable and French Fry Disc, Fits 14-Cup Processor by Cuisinart||Check Price|
1. cuisinart classic series 14 cup food processor Review – Cuisinart DLC-036TXAMZ 6-by-6mm Fruit, Vegetable and French Fry Disc, Fits 14-Cup Processor
cuisinart classic series 14 cup food processor REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Ideal for creating quantities of uniform vegetable strips
- Stainless-steel blade, plastic mounting
- 6-1/4-Inch in diameter
- Fits Cuisinart DLC-7 series food processors
- Safe to use in dishwasher
· Choose desired disc and place with underside up on tabletop. Pick up detachable disc stem and align it with the raised plastic crescent on the disc underside. The raised ‘lock’ indicator on the left corner of the stem should be to the left of the mounting plate on disc. · Turn the stem to the right, so the locking tabs are covered by the metal supports and a ‘click’ locks the stem in place. · With the stem facing 6 down, place the assembly over the center hub. It should fit snugly and rest on the bottom of the work bowl.
With this versatile cutting disc, you’ll create 1/4-inch square strips of potatoes, zucchini, and turnips for deep frying or baking, coarsely chop tomatoes and onions for salsa, make sticks of celery and carrots and other vegetables for salads and crudités, and cut strips of fruits for salads and preserves. The raised shelf behind the cutting blade prevents slices from colliding with the disc itself, providing perfect, uniform strips every time. The disc slots easily onto the detachable disc stem, but be sure to handle it carefully, as these blades are very sharp. –Jennifer Harris