Finding your suitable readers for acer i7 8gb 256gb gtx 1050 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer i7 8gb 256gb gtx 1050 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
847 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard
- Backlit Keyboard –Bright Red Backlit Keyboard Power through the dark with the bright red backlit keyboard as it illuminates this device’s keyboard keys.,
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core mobile processor, Lightning Fast Graphics–NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Dual-Fan Cooling, Wifi AC+ Bluetooth, Acer TrueHarmony Technology & Dolby Audio Premium Sound,
- HDMI x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports x 2, USB Type-C x 1, Network (RJ-45) x 1
- Windows 10 home
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No optical drive
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050, Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard would be the Best Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 for Money.
2. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Display: 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 Audio: Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer Keyboard: Backlit keyboard Processor: Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz) Memory: 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Storage: 1TB 7200RPM HDD Optical Drive: None Media Drive: Multi-Format Digital card reader Ports: 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45 Wireless: 802. 11ac WiFi Bluetooth: Yes Battery: 4-cell Lithium-ion 3220 milliampere up to 5. 5 Hours Weight: 5. 95 lbs Dimension: 15. 4 inches x 10. 5 inches x 1. 1 inches Color: Shale Black
3. Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc
- 1 – USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 port | 1 – HDMI port
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 16 Hours Battery Life
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc easily gets the award of Best Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 Under 100$.
4. Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 73Bu
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4.5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 8 GB DDR4 Memory, 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 73Bu is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 73Bu if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 is that even though Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 73Bu is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Lenovo Chromebook Mediatek Processor 81Jw0000us
- BUILT TO CONNECT US: Full I/O support comes standard on the laptop computer with USB-C, micro SD and USB 3. 0 for effortless connectivity. Further this Chromebook also features powerful 2 x 2 Wi-Fi ac with Bluetooth 4. 1, a 720p webcam and two 2W speaker systems for effortless collaboration, all supported via a suite of collaborative apps via Chrome OS
- Powerful processing: perfect for all your daily computing needs, The Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers a host of performance features. Enjoy powerful processing for daily tasks, LPDDR3 Memory for multitasking, eMMC storage for quick boot-ups, Fast software loading and additional 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive
- Sleek & stylish design: sleek, stylish and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than one inch thin and 3. 3 lbs. Light with a 14-inch FHD display Perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP: The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC 5. 1 and so much more
- Easy to use: the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, Offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. Further no setup is needed, just a Google account so your stuff stays with you via cloud storage of your emails, maps, docs, pics and more
If you are buying a Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 for the first time, then you should have Lenovo Chromebook Mediatek Processor 81Jw0000us. It has fewer features when you make Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 comparisons of Lenovo Chromebook Mediatek Processor 81Jw0000us with any other Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050, grab any Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Lenovo Chromebook Mediatek Processor 81Jw0000us
6. Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard A715 74G 71Ws
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Backlit keyboard | LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | wireless: 802. 11AC Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz)
- NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 3 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h 6-Core Processor (Up to 4. 5GHz)
Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard A715 74G 71Ws is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch FHD (1920 X 1080) Display, Mediatek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64GB Emmc, Chrome OS, 81JW0000US, Business Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard A715 74G 71Ws brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard A715 74G 71Ws is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 and it could be any of the high value Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard A715 74G 71Ws. Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard A715 74G 71Ws will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Computer Quad Core Keyboard Accessories
- No Optical Drive
- Hard drive: 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- CPU: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor @ 2.40GHz(4 Cores, 8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR)
- OS: Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit ComfyView (1920 x 1080)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 1x USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1x USB 2.0 Port, 1x HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP Support, 1x RJ-45 port
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps) + Bluetooth 5.0
- Obsidian Black
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Backlit Keyboard, Alexa Built-in
Acer Computer Quad Core Keyboard Accessories is another one which falls under Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Computer Quad Core Keyboard Accessories ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 and that is what has revived them. Acer Computer Quad Core Keyboard Accessories has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Computer Quad Core Keyboard Accessories is amazing features.
8. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
9. Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H
Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H which falls into premium category but Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300His specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 available in the market today. Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer I7 8Gb 256Gb Gtx 1050 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Hp Gaming 15 Ec0013dx Nvidia 1050 8Gb
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop: Game like a pro with this HP Pavilion gaming laptop. The AMD Ryzen 5 3550H processor and 8GB of RAM let you run high-end titles and multitask seamlessly, and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card delivers crisp visuals on the 15.6-inch Full HD display for fast-paced combat or driving. This HP Pavilion gaming laptop has a 256GB SSD, which shortens load times, letting you get into sessions quickly.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.