Best acer 27″ touch Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer 27″ touch is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer 27″ touch for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer 27″ touch. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer 27″ touch is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer 27″ touch has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer 27″ touch. Here we bring out the best in the acer 27″ touch which you can safely buy in 2021.
974 reviews analysed
1. Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 27 Touch, Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla would be the Best Acer 27 Touch for Money.
2. Acer Full Hd Monitor Ultra Thin Um Hx0aa A06
- 1920 x 1080 full HD maximum resolution at 60 Hz. Creates a high level of picture detail for a clear, bold display.
- 27″ flat-panel LED is ideal for a variety of computing tasks.
- HDMI port lets you enjoy high-quality media. Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- VGA 15-pin D-sub interface offers an additional connectivity option.
- LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
Watch movies, play games and work comfortably on this Acer monitor with an ultra-thin bezel. The monitor’s display is designed to reduce glare and filter out harsh blue light, so your eyes won’t feel strained. The LED backlighting and 100,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio combine with the full HD visuals to deliver a crisp, clear viewing experience. Plus, the LED monitor has a VESA mount, so you can mount the KA270H on the wall.
3. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) easily gets the award of Best Acer 27 Touch Under 100$.
- The color quality isn’t great, and it isn’t that bright, but i’m still finding it very useful for work from home.
- Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price!
- Honestly, the picture quality is ok, but not the greatest monitor.
- Love the quality of this, perfect for gamers who want a decent monitor for pretty cheap.
- This acer is great and the price was right at less than $100.
- The price is really what makes it even more special.
- Exactly what my son wanted and super fast shipping!
- We don’t game, but we’ve have it for about a year or so and it’s still going strong.
- I bought this for my daughter that’s in high school and recently transitioned to online school. This monitor is the perfect ad… Read More
- For its price it is wonderful! I use it as my second monitor and it does its job so well! 😀
4. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- Please refer User Manual before use
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XV272U gaming monitor – the WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX2AA. P03). Brightness 350 cd/m – Native, 400 cd/m – Peak (HDR Mode).
5. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
If you are buying a Acer 27 Touch for the first time, then you should have Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440. It has fewer features when you make Acer 27 Touch comparisons of Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 with any other Acer 27 Touch but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 27 Touch, grab any Acer 27 Touch but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
6. Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Display Port Cable and HDMI Cable Included)
- Zero Frame Design
- 165Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 5ms (G to G)
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Display with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- 1500R Curved Display with 16:9 Aspect Ratio | Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz 27&Quot; WQHD (2560X1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port &Amp; HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 27 Touch in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 27 Touch and it could be any of the high value Acer 27 Touch, chances are that would be much costlier than Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology. Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400
Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is another one which falls under Acer 27 Touch for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 27 Touch and that is what has revived them. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is amazing features.
- Color quality is really nice, and refresh rate is super smooth.
- Very good for the price, and the quality of this monitor is amazing
- I played gta v on this monitor side by side my old 60hz monitor and the image quality was astoundingly more sleek and defined.
- Picture quality is good and brightness is very well
- For 1440p gaming, this thing is great.
- Like the title said, overclocks to 165hz perfectly fine.
- For 200 dollars you wont find a better 144hz 1080p ips monitor.
- The speakers are terrible, they have no bass and max volume gets drowned out by a fan 10ft away.
- A very good deal for a 24inch, 144hz 1080p gaming monitor.
- I literally can’t complain i went from a 60hz tv to this and omg it hurts my eyes because of how good it is.
- Great price and my son loves it for gaming.
8. Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport
Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 27 Touch in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 27 Touch to any other Acer 27 Touch is least.
- Not the absolute best picture quality out there, but very happy with results given the unbeatable price.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- The instructions that game with the monitor did not seem helpful to me.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It has self picture quality adjustment on both the xbox and ps5 they don’t share the same settings.
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Exactly as expected great for gaming and two hdmi ports beyond helpful
9. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers
Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers which falls into premium category but Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakersis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 27 Touch available in the market today. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 27 Touch to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- It’s a quality ips panel, and if you don’t need perfect color, super high refresh rate, or hdr, it’s a great value.
- Great picture quality, no dead pixels as of yet, good enough for most of the games i play on an older-ish system with a decentl… Read More
- I am sorry dell but paying an extra $200 per monitor isn’t worth having a swivel mount.
- The picture quality is great and everything about it is awesome.
- The picture quality is absolutely eyegasum worthy.
- This monitor i believe is by far well worth the price.
- For the price, i don’t know if you can beat this.
- You don’t need 1440p to game, and 75hz isn’t enough in many fps games.
- I had a shipping label within 30 minutes of sending an email to them.
- Edit: 6/16/2020 i’m knocking it down to a 4 star as after 1 year of having i have a dead pixel in the top left area of the screen.
- No dead pixels out of the box.
- Even though the screen size is smaller, the 2560×1440 resolution of this new monitor allows you to fit so many more windows on … Read More
- I upgraded from a qnix 2560×1440 because it took a great fall while i was cleaning.
- If the flaws i mentioned wouldn’t bother you, i would definitely recommend this if you want an inexpensive 27 1440p ips monitor.
- 1080p monitors cost 1/2 to 1/3 of 1440p ips screens.
- The monitor unfortunately does not overclock even a single cycle over 75hz.
- Newegg, reddit and amazon all seem to be in agreement that this monitor is the best value you can get right now for a 1440p, ips monitor.
- This monitor isn’t a 4k, ips display at a 240hz refresh rate for under $300, but i can’t help but ask how far away we are from that.
- Perfect size very sharp image
- I’ve only had this monitor a few hours but so far I’m extremely impressed. I upgraded from a QNIX 2560×1440 because it took a g… Read More
10. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.